Propoxy

Posts

1. link Kay295
    Propafenone Hydrochloride quit cold turkey, propoxy, intestines, freak accident, prescription bottle
    I was prescribed Propoxy after sustaining a heel injury. A water cooler feel on my heel...and I received a deep cut that required 15 stitches. Bruisin - 83% more...
    Kay295- over a year ago - in Propafenone Hydrochloride
  2. link Ppk_larson
    Propafenone Hydrochloride propoxy, dizziness and nausea, pain remains, water cooler, constipated
    I was prescribed Propoxy due to a heel injury sustain when a water cooler feel on the back of my heel. Split it opened sustan a nasty cut and lots of - 79% more...
    Ppk_larson- over a year ago - in Propafenone Hydrochloride
  3. link Kellieerinanderson
    Propafenone Hydrochloride car accident, quadraplegic, propoxy
    i am a quadraplegic, due to a car accident and suffer from horrible headackes, i took propoxy and they went away. i just feel happy and healthier now.
    Kellieerinanderson- over a year ago - in Propafenone Hydrochloride
  4. link Hackmastic
    Propafenone Hydrochloride pot bellys, little pot, propoxy, preme
    I soon became pregnant and had four beautilful propoxy addicted preme's, with cute little pot bellys. so i ate them
    Hackmastic- over a year ago - in Propafenone Hydrochloride
  5. link Rm7um4
    what otc drug can i use with propoxy
    can i use aleve with propoxy
    Rm7um4- over a year ago - in Propafenone Hydrochloride
  6. link Simonesays0205
    Propafenone Hydrochloride migranes, propoxy
    I have terrible migranes and I'm treated for them. When I started to take Propoxy I couldn't stop having migranes.
    Simonesays0205- over a year ago - in Propafenone Hydrochloride
  7. link Jharrison
    use with aleve
    Can Propoxy be used in conjunction with 12 hr Aleve?
    Jharrison- over a year ago - in Propafenone Hydrochloride
  8. link Virginia72
    Propoxy becoming less effective.
    Why is Propoxy not working on my muscle spasm from therapy after hip surgery?
    Virginia72- over a year ago - in Propafenone Hydrochloride
  9. link Magic6416
    Propafenone Hydrochloride vaginal warts, propoxy
    propoxy gave nm me vaginal warts
    Magic6416- over a year ago - in Propafenone Hydrochloride
  10. link Egreywitt9
    propoxy
    i have taken a zoloft and adderall today that i am prescribed for is it safe to take a propoxy that i was just prescribed for
    Egreywitt9- over a year ago - in Propafenone Hydrochloride
  11. link Madwoman62422
    propoxy-n/apap 100-650 tab
    i need to know the side effects of this drug please and i need to know if there's caffeine in it.
    Madwoman62422- over a year ago - 4 Replies - in Propafenone Hydrochloride